Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

BF November ATCs

For the ATC swap on Bubbly Funk forum this month, we were given a sketch to work with:



I used DCWV textured card and a couple of my fav cuttlebug embossing folders - d'vine swirls and swiss dots, added a few other bits and pieces and printed 'purple' in a tiny font. I made five of these.

There was no stipulation about colour, so I chose purple - I do love all shades of purple and lilac.

There are one or two challenges around atm asking for 'purple' (I've already done a digi purple Christmas scene, but thought I'd link this as well):

Incy wincy designs: 'purple!'
Lily-boo too November challenge: 'purple'
As it's an ATC, it's good for Whimsy 28: 'not a card', also for Pollycraft 28: 'no cards allowed'



Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it!

9 comments:

  1. Great ATC design Hazel, love the textures on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shades of purple/lilac fab tag great textures..thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ATc/Tag and beautiful shades of purple..love it:)

    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the purple. Thanks foe joining in on our challenge at Whimsy Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorjus tag love the flower thanks for joining us at incy designs this week hope to see you again love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwww another great project thank you for joining incy wincy

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a super cute tag! I lvoe it! Thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, love the embossing and that pretty flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated