Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2009

WOYWW today?

It's Wednesday again - WOYWW day at Stamping Ground - a day of nosing at other people's workspace! (I forgot about it last Wednesday). I haven't actually done any crafting today, but I'm sorting out my Christmas stuff. I've already made (and sold) quite a lot of Christmas cards, but need to make more and got to the point where everything was getting stashed in together - so I'm in the middle of sorting it all.

I hope to be back later on with some actual crafting (when my workspace will get a lot more untidy than it is atm).

You can see that I've had freeview Create & Craft on in the background, but tbh I couldn't tell you what they were selling, 'cause I didn't really take much notice.


Why not follow the link above and have a nose at people's workspace - and take a photo of yours and share with us.

If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it!

9 comments:

  1. I like a sort of mid-way sort out, helps to suss out what you've got, need to use, want to use etc..after next week, I will be doing the same. I see your an ATG gal too...canI have an honest user opinion please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,

    Very tidy! I was watching C&C on Freeview when they were demoing the sticky stuff, so dug mine out and stamped a couple of images to use it one, and then used with mica powders. But like you if I'm busy crafting I only see little bits. BTW what is ATG? Is it that large tape gun?
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely working space today Hazel. I have been admiring your stack of papers and card on the left there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....your desk always looks so orderly Hazel!!!! I like your little waste bag attached to the edge!!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen's right - you keep your desk in straight order. Would you like to come and give mine a talking to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel your desk looks busy like mine today
    thanks for sharing
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh - I can just about glimpse that row of stamps on the shelves above your desk - I am intrigued and would love to see what you have!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great desk ... I had a rare look at C&C today ... nearly feel off the chair when I saw Leonie ... a bit of a shock ... thought I was on the wrong channel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please excuse my lateness - am trying to catch up on the WOYWW's before this wednesday looms ;)

    I craft with the tv on in the other room too and rarely register what's on, think it's more of the noise, company thing. Though have caught myself answering it before :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated