Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

Another blog award

Tracy kindly gave me this award:

Now the rules of this award are to thank the person for the award and pass it on to at least 7 people who deserve it and then list 10 honest things about myself ...

Oh gosh, this is hard (I did a list of five things the other day for another ward - and that was hard enough) - anyway here goes:

1. I can't swim
2. I can't ride a bike (I've never tried!)
3. I won a school prize for a competition about cycling, even though I couldn't ride a bike (it was naming all the parts on a bike)
4. One of the Manfred Man group lived in the street where my nan lived, so we used to play out in the street along with other children
5. I sang a solo in the Royal Albert Hall
6. I don't like mince pies
7. I love Marmite sandwiches with salad cream
8. I love watching Casualty and Holby (you'd think I'd had enough of hospitals, wouldn't you?!)
9. I wear contact lenses, but now have to use reading glasses as well
10. I can't believe I'm 62

I know that I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 others - and there are many more than 7 who I think deserve this - please feel free to take this award if you are a regular to my blog and I visit yours - all my friends on BF and CBC, for instance, and many more besides.

Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it! I now have 100 followers, so I'll be adding something more to the blog candy.

1 comment:

  1. ooh Hazel - solo in the Albert Hall that must have been quite something.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated