Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Another bubbly surprise!

For the second day running, I was so taken aback when the post came this morning - I received another package from a BF secret santa:



I decided it would be rude not to open at least one of the presents today, so this is what was in the one I opened:



Whoever you are, secret santa - thank you so much - you have brought tears to my eyes.

And I've just opened the present that said 'first' from yesterday's BF SS and this is what's in it:



I've just made a coffee and am going to enjoy the two together. It's years since I had a chocolate coin (I'm glad the cholesterol police don't read my blog, 'cause I'm not supposed to have milk choc, but this is very special, so I'm going to savour every bit of it!)

Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated