Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

Black and dufex bright

This card is for

Crafty Ann
2 'black and white and one other colour'

The picture is a dufex one so it is much brighter irl and changes a bit dependent on the light shining on it, so it is right also for Ildi Co 6: 'black and bright'.

This is also another one for Creative card crew 39: 'Christmas'.



Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it! I now have 100 followers, so I'll be adding something more to the blog candy.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image! This card looks fabulous, so glad you could join us again this week at ICCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks lovely Hazel and what lovely papers!
    Thanks for joining in again at CACB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Hazel, I missed this one until today (been stuggling to sit at the computer all week) but I'm thrilled to have found it. It is beautiful, thank you for a second entry into CACB.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated