Pages

Thursday 21 January 2010

A bubbly came to play!!

Kaz from the Bubbly Funk forum came round this morning for a coffee, a chat and a play, although I confess we did more chatting than playing - next time we'll get down to more crafting.

However, I did manage to convince Kaz that she needs a cricut and also an ATG tape gun. And Kaz has convinced me that I need some of the Martha Stewart around the page punches - so I might just have to have a nosey around the internet and buy some.

Kaz was very 'norty' because she brought me these lovely flowers and note book:



It was so lovely to meet Kaz and hope that she'll come round to see me again soon (her sister lives quite close to me) and stay longer next time.

10 comments:

  1. Awe I am so pleased you had a good time with Kaz...she is one of the best!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you Hazel. Kaz is such a love. No doubt you gossiped and enjoyed the company of each other.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Am jealous now, would love to get together in real life! Oh and HAzel - really, you won't do more crafting next time..I know this, I've tried so many times to do just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you both on your meeting up chat/craft session. Hope you gave "naughty" Kaz one of your "behave stares" Hazel? hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was lovely to get to finally meet up Hazel, even if it's going to cost me the price of a cricut!!

    Hopefully next time I'll have the ooomph to stay longer.

    Thanks for such lovely hospitality xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab! I bet you had a great time.

    Those flowers aren't from Lucy's stash are they??? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to hear stories of Bubbly get togethers. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good get together and a little play along with the gossip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I'm jealous - I want to visit and play!! roflxx
    Glad that you both had a lovely time and yes Kaz you do need a cricut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely story Hazel. How lovely for you both. ((hugs)) Sounds like you had lots of fun. Your flowers look gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated