Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

A much-needed birthday card

This card is for MTSC58 on Lord have mercy:


It's also for Paperplay 4: 'pink, white and green' and also for day 333 on 365 cards: 'the 3 G's - green, glitter and grosgrain

I've come to the conclusion that for a while I need to concentrate on making more birthday cards because my stock is quite low (and it doesn't help when I keep making Christmas cards!).

The background of this card is a green ribbed effect vellum and the foreground glittered flowery panel is also vellum.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazel...this is so pretty! thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge for last week...you did a beautiful job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated