Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

No crafting yet, but some bargain goodies

I haven't done any crafting to show yet today, but I have got some crafting goodies to show. When the postie came this morning he brought me the goodies that I'd ordered Sunday evening from Paper n Lace - they have a sale on atm - plenty more craft goodies to drool over.

I admit that I've quite often in the past thought of getting the large roses stamp - and now the price was better so that it didn't seem so extravagant. And, of course, I couldn't resist a couple of BG pads (although I have to amit to already having about 30) - and the 7 gypsies papers are lovely - in fact I hope to use some of it soon to make something for the DCM 'garnet' challenge.

I've just come back to edit this post to add that I also got these from P n L (how could I have missed them from the original picture?):

QVC also had a craft clearance last week and I weakened and ordered this Christmas set - it will be ideal for some of those quicker cards to make for when I have a Tearfund sale.

2 comments:

  1. I had that rose stamp until last year Hazel. It went into the local stamp flea market - I had used it and used it and used it and I was a t the point of thinking that everyone I've ever known has had a card or message with that stamp on it! Hope you enjoy it as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Don't show me any more bargains!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated