Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Visit to Hobbycraft

I've been out this morning. John was having a car to take him to a bowls committee meeting, so I went with him and was taken on to Hobbycraft at Crayford and then was collected after the meeting. So I had a good time to wander around - I did manage to spend some money (would have been rude not to), including some nice Bo Bunny papers. It really made a change to go somewhere like that ... and now I'm feeling cream crackered.

So this is what I bought:

8 comments:

  1. A nice days shopping there - and it would have been very rude not to have done it !!! Know what you mean though about Hobbycraft not having our kind of STUFF !!!xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks as though you had fun spending some money Hazel!....x
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. those thickers are so useful arnt they. I like that magazine too, you often get nice papers in there. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well..you have to make the trip worthwhile! I spy a nice easel too, certainly not the cheapskate £1 one that I bought! Glad you had time to browse, its a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit of crafty shopping to top up the supplies seems like a good idea with all the crafting you do - have fun using it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww some lovely stash there Hazel - that canvas looks a lovely size - enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have been enjoying your crafty goodies. Thanks for showing us. It's been lovely having a nosey!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated