Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Where do the days go to?

It's Wednesday again - and that means WOYWW on Julia's blog.

Considering I made eight cards, a set of inchies and a set of ATCs yesterday, which involved lots of cutting, sticking, using the cricut, getting messy with inks ... perhaps my workspace isn't as bad as it might be. I try to put things back where they belong when I can, but it's inevitable that things get littered around me, including the floor.

So far today I've made one card (the only below this post), but I had three attempts at it and more rubbish went in the bin or on the floor!



Now I'm going to have a tidy up and then I can start playing again! But first I must go and prepare some veg etc for tonight's meal.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been very crafty Hazel! What a super shelf for all your stamps.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been really busy today. Thats a very tidy space considering.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have done a great job at staying on top of things Hazel ... very productive too ... well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Linda..and also of course, if your desk is getting too busy, the best place is the floor - after all, nothing can fall off the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, great amount of work done. now i need to get more productive this week. Sometimes things take for ever to finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the tidyness - all things considered. I can make a right old mess looking for a sticky foam pad!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my stuff ends up on the floor too Hazel, no matter how big the desk there is never enough space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what a busy day you've had. Lovely seeing your space though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have been very busy. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great craft space you have there Hazel, oh well, the floor is a surface too right??

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated