Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

I am here for you ... anytime

This card is for sketch 84 on Cutie Sunday:

and also for Easy breezy Kewl colour challenge 18:

It was an opportunity to use one of the new stamps that arrived this morning, part of the Hero arts cuckoo set - the sentiment is from that set too. I particularly used this because this week's Sunday stamper (just getting in at the last minute again!) challenge 96 is 'any time at all' - I love the sentiment 'I am here for you - anytime' - although I have to admit that the ex-teacher in me finds it difficult using a sentiment that starts with 'i' instead of 'I'.


3 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining in again hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel... really like this card... a real cutie:) thanks for playing at Easy Breezy Kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated