Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

A 90th birthday card for a special lady

This card is for a 90th birthday for special lady who, we hope, is going to get lots of cards to help celebrate her special day - you can read about it here - and perhaps you might also like to make and send a card.

Once again, I've used Anna Griffin supplies from my recently purchased kit - I gather that Irene loves pink, vintage and flowers, so I hope she likes this.


I'm linking this for:

Cutie Sunday 96: 'pink, olive, red'
Party time Tuesdays 2: 'birthday - use a number' - I know it's officially late, but still wanted to do this challenge
Challenge up your life 23: 'vintage'

3 comments:

  1. what an elegant and wonderful card!

    xoxo silvi (from germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I am sure the recipient enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is lovely - with the wonderful vintage roses from Anna Griffin!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated