Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Guest Bar Tender on Raise the Bar

I was privileged and very excited to be one of three chosen for challenge 19 on Raise the bar to be a Guest Bar Tender for this week's challenge 21: 'celebrating summer'. You can read about my original card being chosen here.

So, for my card for 'celebrating summer' I used two rubbadubbado0 images - one from their coastal summer range, 'pier scene', and 'children holding hands', masking one over the other, coloured with copics. The 'beside the seaside' sentiment is also a rubbadubbadoo stamp from the 'beside the sea' set.

The background paper is 'beach foam' by Wube prints - the other bits and pieces are from stash.

Thank you, Raise the bar, for choosing my card to enable me to have a guest slot - I very much enjoyed making my summer card. Why not go over to Raise the bar to look at the gorgeous crafting of the other guests and regular designers.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hazel. Congrats on your GD spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hazel. You are a card making whirlwind. ALways busy, busy, busy. I'm not surprised on the Guest spot.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated