Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

It's a girl thing

Why is it that everything I've attempted to craft today has gone wrong? - and I've wasted some precious papers - oh well! Onwards and upwards!

I'm not sure whether this is girly enough for Daring Cardmakers 'it's a girl thing' challenge - I hope so. Originally I was going to do a girly stamped image, but a few pieces of 12 x 12, ribbons etc ... and this is what I've ended up with. The double sided paper is Fancy pants 'heavenly' .

I used Cricut wild card cartridge to cut the 'doiley' card, so it's for Character cafe challenge 27.


The 3D flower stickers - for Raise the bar 29: 'a sticky situation' - are Anna Griffin. It's also for Little red wagon: 'circles, circles, circles'.

7 comments:

  1. thats very nice hazel and different ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous Hazel, I love the shaped card you made xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very girly to me, the shape looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card! Very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are fantastic for our round challenge! Thanks for joining us again at TCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Very "girlie."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated