Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Peace on earth

The 25th of the month has come round so quickly again and it's my turn to set the theme for the 25th Christmas club for October on BF forum. - so this is my challenge to my fellow bubblies: 'I'd like you to make cards where the emphasis is on the sentiment - lots of wording or one big sentiment. There can be images on the card, but the main focus should be wording.'

For my cards I've used the sketch for CPS 185 (I turned it on it's side):

The first flash photo shows the foil and embossing a bit better than the one of the five (taken on the garden table because that was the only place to get enough light without flash).

The rich red and gold card I've used was bought a couple of years ago and remained at the bottom of my Christmas papers - I thought it was about time I used it.

The Personal Impressions 'peace on earth' stamp was inked with distress fired brick and heat embossed with detail clear.


I'm linking these for the following challenges:

Fun at fairy knoll 17: 'colourful Christmas'
Paperminutes 132: 'countdown to Christmas'
Sew many challenges 28: 'Santa's on the way - Christmas theme'
Crafty pad 89: 'embossing' (heat)
Daisy doodles 17: 'keep it simple'
I did it 22: 'keep it simple'
Allsorts 71: 'plain and simple'
Ooh-la-la 63: 'sentiment - main feature'
Spoon full of sugar 122: 'anything goes'
Charisma cardz 38: 'anything goes'
Tuesday taggers: 'it takes all sorts' - sponsored for this challenge by Ribbon Oasis

6 comments:

  1. These are just perfect for our plain and simple challenge at Allsorts... Thanks for sharing!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely cards.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!!!! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome card!

    Thank you again for participating in this week's Christmas Themed Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful set of cards.Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously elegant set of cards. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated