Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

WOYWW 66

For various reasons I haven't done much crafting since the last WOYWW, although when I look back I've done a bit more than I realised. We had visitors here on the weekend and yesterday I went with a friend to help her choose a new computer and have been to hers this morning to set it up for her, load software etc, so crafting has taken a bit of a back seat.

So there isn't much to show really - just evidence of the bits and pieces left out from making the few cards I did in the last day or two.



If you like to nose at other people's crafting spaces (and we all do, don't we?) then go along to Julia's blog and have a peep - and perhaps join in too.

Now I ought to get on with actually doing somethin constructive - my sale for Tearfund is on 2 October, which isn't that far away now.

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks like a desk full of goodies!!

    'See' you next week!

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those American Crafts (?) ribbons are gorgeous Hazel, and the cards by your keyboard, you are prolific you know. What a great friend you are to do all that computer stuff - I would rather stick pins in my own skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pen post Hazel ... everytime I see them I think that and forget to look at anything else ... apologies if I am getting repetitive :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do of course mean pen pots :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box full of ribbons :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great desk, I keep coming across all your lovely copic owners this week, you are all out to tempt me! I think I "NEED" some!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little ribbon stash there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely desk, lots of crafty stuff to snoop round, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh look at all those gorgeous ribbons. Fab snoop this week.

    A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tree of tapes! I've just made a similar pen storage thing to yours using an Ikea lazy susan!


    Thanks for sharing :-)

    Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Hazel. I was here not too long ago for IA challenge. Now I'm back. And you wonder why I'm so late this week! Gotta admit, I've never seen so much tape in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the markers...does that tray spin around?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I spy another ATG/JCB of the adhesive world! I drilled holes in the handles of my two, to take cord, so they would hang up. Thanks for a late snoop and hope you get time to craft soon,
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I spy another ATG/JCB of the adhesive world! I drilled holes in the handles of my two, to take cord, so they would hang up. Thanks for a late snoop and hope you get time to craft soon,
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated