Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

WOYWW 75

Just a quick post for today's WOYWW - if you don't know what I'm talking about, please visit Julia's blog and join in the fun.

Not a lot going on atm - I should be getting on with my Salt LO for tomorrow and some inchies, twinchies and ATCs - but you can see a couple of packs of PM oriental stamps that I couldn't resist when we happened to stray into Lorimer's in Orpington on the way back from mum's yesterday.

Ooopps - there's a bit of a sneak peek at a card that's ready for a guest design slot I've got - all will be revealed next Monday.

And on this side of my desk you can see the OTT light that I've just unpacked. I really should have got this a lot sooner because I often craft in the evening and it is then difficult to match up colours (I had to ditch a card the other day because the colours weren't right when I looked in daylight). I've seen a few of these on my WOYWW travels and I'm hoping this is going to prove to be a good buy. I got the rechargeable battery version so I can put it anywhere without having to worry about the lead.

Have you visited my new Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog yet? I'll be starting weekly challenge in the new year, but, in the meantime, there is Christmas candy to be won - you've got to be in it to win it - I'd love to see you there.

22 comments:

  1. Great work desk,thanks for the snoop!x
    Maria inkymits
    #84 (i think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did laugh at how you somehow strayed into a craft shop!

    Great desk with an amazing selection of Copics

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed by the number of pens you have! And I'm sure you'll love the Ott light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great workspace, hope the lamp works out for you.

    thanks for visiting my desk, I laughed when you wrote that my desk is tidy, you should see the rest of the room LOL

    Carol #51

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    thanks for stopping by - led astray in a craftshop would be more my confession ! have a fun crafty week ! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh... a serene spot to work in. And even better because it will have that cool OTT light. Enjoy it!
    *smile*
    P.S. Thanks for the visit!
    #95

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely space! I need some vertical stacking trays. You'll love your OTT light, they are fantastic! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let us know next week how you like that OTT light. I'm curious myself. I'll just bet you never spend time looking for lost items - everything looks like it has a home. Such a smart workspace!

    WOYWW #2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your desk. You will enjoy the Ott light. #102

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk is very tidy and looks well organized.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my OTT lite. And in fact, would like one either side of me now!! Colours are so fickle in bad light! Your desk remains tidy despite your business. That's a skill!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your lovely desk - I dont have an OTT light but I do have daylight bulbs in the rooms where it matters! does make such a difference as I usually scrap at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obviously you're not busy enough if you're starting your own Christmas Challenge Blog, I'll definitely pop over and take a look as I love making Christmas cards! Yes, the dark nights are really bad for crafting, hate getting up in the dark mornings too!

    Hugs
    Brenda 90

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab desk and great new light. I've been thinking about one too. I'll have to put it on my Christmas list!!

    A.xx(4)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your space is really neat.. I have that light.. I did not know it came with a batterys verison. I love my light.. wait until you use it to take better pictures of your projects... you will love it!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #50

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is the first i've heard of that light you got. but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OTT lights are fab. Didn't they once sell "daylight" bulbs that you could put in a regular lamp? I had a mate who used to do needlepoint and I am sure she had one! Must investigate that, thank you for the reminder.

    Mary Anne
    PS oh yes, your desk is very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very tidy desk, might find out about OTT lights as i do lots of work in evening, but also there are lots of power cuts here in general.
    thanks for popping by earlier. only just getting some time to snoop now. caroline #6

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely work to craft in you have. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Will go and become a follower of your new challenge blog now. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lot of pens you have....very jealous!! Thanks for sharing your workspce with me this week.
    Love
    Carrie (#132)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week with WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated