Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

WOYWW 85

It's a bit late in the day, but it wasn't worth taking a photo earlier because no crafting had been done yesterday or earlier today so I had a completely clear workspace.

However, this evening I needed to make my creation for tomorrow's Salt challenge, so what you can see are the supplies that I got out for this. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what I made.

Sorry the photo is taken at a funny angle (looks as if I was drunk when I took it) - shows how tired I feel - the result of a difficult few days.

So here is my photo for WOYWW 85 (if you don't know what I'm talking about - anyone left in blogland who doesn't? - then click on the link and join in.



Update: If you want to see what I created then have a look here.

For anyone interested, 'Salt' that I referred to is the Salt Faith Challenge blog.

Oh - and, yes - that is an OTT lite in the background and I love it!

15 comments:

  1. Ready, set, go!!!!
    Can't wait to see!
    Love your stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamp storage is awesome. You get to see what you've got and have them all neat and tidy. Looking forward to you finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that storage is amazing! So convenient, too!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an Ott Lite in the background?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what's a salt challenge? I'm guessing it's where you paint paper with salt? Anyway, you've got great storage for your stamps. Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I am loving your shelves of stamps over the desk! All those creative goodies on display - it looks great! :)

    That's a very neat and organised desk with some lovely crafty gadgets on it.

    Oh and the card you created is just beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Ali #74

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tidy desk. I see your Cuttlebug has pride of place. I look forward to seeing what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome storage and organization, love your stamps!

    Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #10. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stamp storage - now off to see what you have been doing - just one click away. #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab storage and the shelve with the stamps on are brill. It's been great having a peep at all those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am envious of your collection of wood-mounted stamps...they are my favourites. I too have a much-loved Cuttlebug!
    Sue xx 67

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice work space. I love the wood stamp storage. I am working on taking mine off wood blocks due to storage issues. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great organised desk and love the way you store your stamps ~ Nicky 24

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many stamps! I am jealous!
    Sorry I am only making it here now, but I've had a crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great space! Love your collection of stamps!

    I'm running late this week...
    Thank you for sharing!

    Maggie @ http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated