Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

It's Wednesday yet again

I can't believe how the weeks go by - it's Wednesday already (although, strangely enough, even though I knew John would be picked up to go to bowls, I spent the first part of this morning convinced it was Thursday).

Anyway, it's time for WOYWW 90 (if you don't know what I'm talking about just follow the link, have a nose and join in).

Most of my visitors will know that I like to be tidy, especially for the start of a crafting day, but this morning I carried on where I left off yesterday, having made quite a few items then, which you can see if you scroll down.

So far today I've made one card, which was easy to do because the paper pad was out from making a card yesterday.


Now I feel the need to tidy up again before I get started on some moos and inchies for swaps.

I am celebrating with some candy - you can read about it and sign up here

12 comments:

  1. Hi hazel
    a lovely creative desk, seen a few inchies today on me travels,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(18)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Hazel, I've never seen you messy before, that's quite a revelation!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 103

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see where ppl create. I also like to tidy up before I start a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great,having a peep at other peoples desks,yours looks busy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your workspace looks a hive of activity Hazel..have fun..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics and love your space.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to know when to break your own rules ... I like to begin each project with everything just so ... otherwise how can you know what you've got? But leaving something unfinished to return to freshens the creative ideas overnight so worth doing ... I recognise the AG box ... Shirl #106

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes its impossible to stop the flow of creating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks very busy, Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots happening on your desk - seen a few inches on the WOYWW travels might have to have a go at these ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky no.4 ~ running late this week lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. very busy desk today Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete
  12. very busy desk today Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated