Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

I've got the music in me

'I've got the music in me' is the theme for One-layer Wednesday 42.

This was an opportunity to use two more of my La Blanche foam stamps to make two very simple cards. The first one is stamped with memento rich cocoa and the second one is tuxedo black. These are lovely stamps that give an etched look to the images.



I'm thinking of making quite a few of these and putting them into packs of 5 notelets for my Tearfund sale.

These are also for City crafter 45: nothing to it

I am celebrating with some candy - you can read about it and sign up here

12 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Hazel!
    Hugs Ageeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps - as you say, they have the look of etchings! I'm struggling with this one as I don't have much musicy stuff (aged sheet music Scrapblock is a bit grungy for CAS!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning stamps, they don't need anything to help them along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are indeed beautiful stamps ... thanks for sharing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful images, I especially like the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely stamps, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty stamps.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're gorgeous images and will make a lovely set of notelets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous! LOVE those images!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are just lovely and they would definitely make a nice set of notes!

    Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW42!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated