Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Trust me ...

... I'm a professional!

This is for this week's 'speaking professionally' Daring cardmakers challenge - Rein said: 'We're looking for cards all about the jobs people do this week.' I love this fun digi image from Charmed cards and crafts Dottie at work collection - I coloured digitally in Paint.

I used the sketch given for Card Patterns 112:

I used BG marrakech papers and a Papermania ribbon bow.

I chose the colour scheme for:

Ribbon girl colour challenge 7: red, white & blue
Fab n funky 70: red, white and blue

It's also for:

Crazy challenge 64: 3 different papers
Creative inspirations 58: digi day
Party time Tuesday 13: anything goes
Iris' spot 18: anything goes
Simon says: anything goes
Delicious doodles 22: anything goes
365 cards day 51: spring cleaning - papers are at least a year old, ribbon is old and the 'tool' that I've had since crafting it computer and printer (without which I couldn't have produced the digi image)

9 comments:

  1. Love the image! Super funny!

    Thanks for playing with us at Iris's Spot!

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, made me smile! FAB card, thanks for joining us this with at FNF, karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and very funny - I've not seen that image before! Thanks so much for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, \Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image! Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' Professionally Speaking challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card Hazel - thanks for sharing it with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Hazel, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bWWahhahahaaA this is cute! love it! Thanks for playing along with our digi challenge at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card Hazel!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated