Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

WOYWW 102

I was all set to do this post earlier this evening and then discovered that my wireless network connection failed - did various things to try to put it right and in the end found that the wire connecting to the router wasn't connecting properly - it's always been a bit temperamental!

So here I am at last to show my WOYWW 102. I can hardly believe it, but this afternoon and early evening I made 50 cards - admittedly they were from Anna Griffin kits where there were suitable sized paper, ribbons, sentiments, 3D stickers etc - I even lined 40 envelopes - again, the actual liners were all ready (except that they needed to be cut down a bit to leave the gummed area at the top of the envie.

The reason why I had this marathon session today was because I suddenly woke up to the fact that I'm selling cards at the summer fair where mum lives - and it's Saturday week - and we're away for a few days next week, so I needed some way of building my stocks up a bit.

Over the next few days I'll be showing some of the cards.


8 comments:

  1. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book! I'm in serious need of a stock of cards as we've got a lot of birthday's coming up in the next 2 months. Maybe a kit or at least coordinating supplies would be a good idea so I can get them done quick. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly that's a ton of cards....you go girl! I hate when the internet does that because you're never sure if it is them or you, ARGH! Thanks for visiting and Happy WOYWW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I bet these are pretty with the AG papers etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice touch to line the envelops too! TFS #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some serious sticking! They really look wonderful and I hope they sell really well.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracious - I often say there's nothing like a deadline to be inspiring, but I think 50 over one session is probably a record Hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! 50 cards. That's wonderful! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, even with a kit, 50 cards is going some! Lovely work though, and Anna Griffin is just delish...

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated