Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

WOYWW 109

It's been a while since I've taken part in WOYWW on Julia's stamping ground. This is for WOYWW 109 - why not click on the link and have a nose at other crafters' spaces and join in with showing your own?

I'm not showing my work surface because there really isn't anything much to see - I did quite a bit of crafting yesterday, but most of the evidence has been cleared away and I haven't yet started today.

I know I've shown my shelves before, but I've now had an additional shelf on each side, which, obviously, has given me more room and helps to better display my stamps - although they are still housed behind one another - I've tried to stand them so I can just see what's behind, but in some cases they are almost obliterated. You might not think so, but there is a bit of logic as to how they are laid out, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I forget where some of the stamps are. The little crates on the right hand side house small unmounted stamps (the larger ones and packs are still in a box the other side of the room).



Difficult to get a photo - the sun is streaming in and casting shadows, so I had to draw the curtains to get the photo - and then it used the flash. I should have taken it this morning, but I went into Orpington to the Nugent Retail park to go to Hobbycraft and M & S.

5 comments:

  1. I think after a couple of weeks of browsing the stamps whilst looking for something, you'll know the locations pretty well. I can ring home from the shop and tell Miss or Mr D which shelf and behind what if I've left a stamp behind and need them to bring it - it sort of becomes second nature! Love that the sunshine is interfering with photography - it was a bit dull here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice way to keep your stamps. The crates are cute too. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to organise your stamps.They make fab display!Have good creative week
    ,nice to see you back
    hugs judex15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely way to organise your stamps.They make fab display!Have good creative week
    ,nice to see you back
    hugs judex15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to display your stamps. I am in the process of taking mine off the blocks and I have to admit the little plastic boxes aren't as nice to look at as the stamps are on a shelf. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated