Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Anyone for Anya prize ... and a thank you

Postie's been and brought me the prize I won from Anyone for Anya for their 'no paper' challenge recently - you can see their post about it here.



This is a brilliant prize. The stamps are all pre-cut and mounted to cushion on an acrylic block.

I'm such a happy bunny to receive these - thank you to Natalie and all concerned at Anyone for Anya.

Thank you for all the good wishes for my birthday. I've received loads of cards and will show them on here soon - with the work going on in our bathroom, we're a bit topsy turvy (to put it mildly!).

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely prize Hazel - you are very lucky. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise for you, an extra bday pressie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated