Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

WOYWW 114

I haven't taken part in Julia's WOYWW for two or three week - don't the weeks go by so quickly?!

Well, I have to confess that today's peep into my crafting world for WOYWW 114 is a bit of a cheat because the photos were taken a few days ago - one of those rare summer days when it was really warm (indeed hot), so I took some crafting supplies up into my garden summer house. You can see my 'lazy susan' with lots of my pens, my iPad (so I could watch some television using tvcatchup) and my mobile phone. You can just about see my craft sheet ready to do some stamping - stamps, ink pads etc in the box.

And I had the sun lounger at the ready for when I needed a break - I'll leave you to guess how much time I spent crafting and how much time lazing in the sun.


15 comments:

  1. Happy Woyww!

    What a fab way to enjoy the summer sunshine Hazel! Good for you!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice summer house - what a fab place to while away the hours. Bet it will be just as good in the colder months with a woolly jumper, a heater and large mug of hot chocolate!! :) I'm having my first giveaway if you fancy giving it a shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well! I'd say the lounger possibly got more use than the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I confess, Neil that you are right! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to have a crafty space in the garden too Hazel but that chair looks so inviting I just know I wouldn’t actually get anything done and would just sleep in the sunshine all afternoon.

    Have a good week and Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to be able to craft and enjoy the sunshire too :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely place to sit and craft - looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would give anything for a bit of sunshine right about now. Its been one of the coldest winters here in South Africa and I can't wait for Summer.
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give anything for a bit of sunshine right about now. Its been one of the coldest winters here in South Africa and I can't wait for Summer.
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely that you can craft in the garden, although that chair looks really inviting!

    Hugs
    Brenda 73

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see your garden workspace, that is so cool. Thanks for sharing, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous ... not of the summer house, though that is lovely ... no, it's the sunshine, we've had one downpour after the other for days, and it's decidedly chilly :( I'm betting the sunlounger wasn't vacant for long :) Elizabeth x #60

    ReplyDelete
  13. If it were me I would say the lounger got the biggest work out of the two spots. I wish it weren't so hot around here so that I could sit out more. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the glimpse. Me I'd spend it in the garden, with maybe a little table on my lap... Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm great spot there Hazel happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated