Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Fantastic Handy Hippo prize win!!

I've not been crafting this week because of having the decorating done. Everything had to be packed away - now the decorator has finished we are gradually getting straight, concentrating today on cleaning windows and putting curtains up and trying to get some of my crafting stuff back into the room, as well as getting our bedroom sorted a bit better.

Amid all the chaos a lady arrived with a big boxed parcel for me - it was the goodies that had been sent from Handy Hippo as a result of my name being drawn out for the wonderful prize lot of goodies they gave. This had been organised on Jules' blog, where she said:

The lovely people at Handy Hippo are wanting to shower one very lucky person with a fantastic bundle of goodies to help with the creation of all of those Christmas makes.

Well, along with others, I left a comment and followed the instructions to put a post here on my blog ... and didn't really think I should a chance - and wow! I was the winner.

This is what I received - a parcel of goodies to the value of over £60!

Click on the picture to get a closer look

Thank you so much to Jules and to the wonderful people at Handy Hippo - this certainly made my day! (I should I say 'my week'?!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel

    I am pleased everything arrived safely with you .. .. you will now be able to crack on with even more of your lovely Christmas creations.

    I hope you have managed to fit it all into your new look craft space!

    Congratulations again Hazel and thank you for entering the draw.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated