Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

What's inside your handbag?

That's the question for Suzie's 365 day 47, so I emptied out the contents and here they are:


I try not to carry too much because of problems with my back and I use a bag that goes over my shoulder so that I'm not actually 'carrying' the weight. I think I was surprised to see how much stuff is actually in there!

carrier bag
comb
gloves
comb
letter to post
wallet with credit cards etc
powder compact
lipstick
purse
reliever inhaler
tissues
receipts
pens (6 of them - do I really need that many in my bag?)
Boots points coupons
mobile
bus pass
variety of tablets/throat sweets
contact lenses

Update: getting ready to go out soon and suddenly realised what should have been in my bag and needs to be added - reading glasses - I always try to keep a pair in there.

5 comments:

  1. I think us ladies carry all the things everyone may need.. can't imagine any of the men carrying pain killers and spare bags etc just in case can you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all seem to be carrying around a pharmacy with us, just in case !

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I bet you can never lay your hands on a pen when you need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KathiJo- my handbag is usually storing my dh's keys etc. I always say men should have handbags too!!!!!!!

    I had several pens in the bag that broke today and I'm putting one back. Probably need a spare!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated