Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Shades of green

Less is more 62 calls for a one layer card using three shades of green - I hope I'm forgiven because I've actually used five different greens.

I followed the sketch for Clean & simple 184:



I usied the flower stamp that came free with the May issue of Craft Stamper that I bought in WHS earlier today, inking it with Brilliance pearlescent jade. I then masked off the flower and used three different HOTP stitching stamps and a leafy one which is part of a V & A set, finishing off with a 'just for you' sentiment stamp by Crafters companion. The stitched stamps were inked with Brilliance pearlescent lime, pearlescent ivy and Stazon teal blue and the V & A leafy stamp inked with Stazon cactus green.


This is also for:

Delightful: stitches
Paper and such: CAS
Clearlyistamp 49: go green

16 comments:

  1. this is an adorable CAS card, luv the design...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Hazel! LOVE that flower! All the different stamps are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel! This is so lovely and elegant! I love the faux stitching, just wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Team this week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, great idea to use the stitching stamps. ;) thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty OLC, great way to use the sketch without adding layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card!! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty card Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty


    So sorry I'm so late this week
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel......You did an awesome job with your card for our Paper and Such challenge! I love that sketch and have used it myself! You used it beautifully with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the stitching! I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naughty step for you Hazel... fancy using extra greens.. it's a super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's try this again and hopefully I will get it right!!

    I LOVE the simplicity of this and will HAVE TO lift it!! I have some border stamps that I might have used once in 6 plus years!!

    Thanks for playing "go green" with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you next Friday when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's try this again and hopefully I will get it right!!

    I LOVE the simplicity of this and will HAVE TO lift it!! I have some border stamps that I might have used once in 6 plus years!!

    Thanks for playing "go green" with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you next Friday when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the different stitching stamps you have used and what a pretty effect you have acheived! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Delightful Challenge this week hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated