Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Christmas travel fun

Today's facebook Sunday's with Santa theme is 'travel' - the nearest I could get is to use some pictures left over from papers I bought a few years ago (think they were Dovecraft) of children travelling on a sledge. I've used up other offcuts that were in my Christmas box, so this is my first card of the week for Pixie's crafty snippets 21.  The trees and sentiments have been in my Christmas box for ages.The background papers are Papermania 'a Christmas carol'.

I've used the sketch for Sketch challenges 4:


and you will see that I made five cards with the same design - these will be another pack ready for my Tearfund sale in the autumn.


These are also for:


Sparkles forum Chjristmas challenge 16: Christmas tree
Woodware UK week 51: children's cards
Bunny Zoe 24: anything goes
Truly scrumptious 80: anything goes
Whimsy 39: anything goes
Just keep on creating 2: anything goes
Make it Monday 90
Inspire me Fridays 59
52 card pickup 20


17 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful Brenda... I just love that adorable image... Fabulous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful,awesome colours too..
    thanks for joining in on the A and T sketch challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really super cards Hazel - love the vintage images and the sketch you followed.

    Back home tomorrow so I'll try and dig round my blue Christmas stash to make a CHNC card before the weekend :)

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and Colours Hazel I saw these on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-dorable Hazel. These are such special cards with adorable iamges. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Hazel, I love the image and such pretty colours!

    Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet, love the images and thank you for joining us at Emerald Fairies this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Hazel. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage image. This is what Christmas use to be all about. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another set of lovely cards!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Christmas for our " Christmas Tree " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous set of snippet makes Hazel. Hope you enjoy your time away. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute Christmas cards. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set of Christmas cards Hazel.

    These will be popular for sure.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Hazel! I love the vintage images.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant! Great use of your snippets.

    Let's have a twirl on the roundabout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet tags ♥ thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. these five quick cards are just fantastic. It's great when you find that one design you can replicate.

    I have sent you an email Hazel.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated