Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

CHNC challenge 87: for a couple

It seemed a good idea when I chose the theme for today's CHNC challenge 87: for a couple, but when I came to make the card I didn't really know what to do ... and I left it till last evening, which wasn't a good idea really and I was tired and didn't much feel like making anythying.

Anyway, in the end I decided to use some of a Hunkydory kit and I created the circle with the snowflakes edge with a punch that was delivered today. It is a We R Memory Keepers mini 8 punch - I saw it on QVC earlier in the week and couldn't resist it (and there's also a flower one too, which I hope to use soon).

The card blank is 8 x 8 because the snowflake circle is made from a 6 x 6 paper.

I bought a new camera today and charged it in time to use it to take a photo of my card - I haven't looked at the instructions, just switched it on and clicked, so it's not a wonderful photo and it's hard to get one with all the gold foiling anyway.


This is also for:

My time to craft 185: Christmas in August
Challenge up your life 76: Christmas in summer
Crafty Ann 72: Christmas in August
Willow sketchie: Christmas in August
Playing in paradise 81: celebrate any holiday
Winter wonderland: red and green should be seen
Forever friends 43: anything goes
House of Gilli 39: add a sentiment
Emerald faeries garden 30: punches/dies
Sparkles forum Christmas challenge 19: punch it
Cardmakin mamas: try something new - the mini 8 punch to create a punched circle
Cutie pie 25: borders and frames
Bizzy Becs August: spots and stripes
Pink gem 53: animals or teddies
Whoopsi Daisy: include a sentiment
ATCs and cards with attitude 21: anything goes
Craft your days away 52: anything goes
Lollipop crafts 87: anything goes
A & T 11: anything goes
Make it Monday 103
Inspire me Fridays 73
52 card pickup week 34
DL.ART Birthday Linky party

28 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the christmasy colors. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute christmas card, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Punch it * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute couple! Love how you have placed your accents. Great work! Thank you much for entering A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Hazel....thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and colours Hazel. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hazel its so cute, what a sweet card, Thanks for playing along with us on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image.Love the traditional Christmas colours.My favourite.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoops!I'm, so sorry Hazel that should be : Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab christmas card. Love the sparkly design and the corners too. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops I forgot to say thanks for playing in Sparkles Christmas Challenge yesterday. Argh!!! Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card hun, love the layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, Emerald Faeries & Sparkles Christmas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Hazel, I love the image and diecuts :)

    I haven't made any Christmas cards lately (in fact I haven't made much of anything at all, my mojo has shrivelled up and died I think!) but hopefully I'll be back entering your challenge as soon as I can made anything even slightly creative lol :P

    Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally BEAUTIFUL, Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, the image is so pretty. Thank you for Playing in Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hazel, Thank you for joining in with our "Punch it" challenge at Christmas Sparkle challenge, your card is amazing l like the corners and the sparkle so beautiful Dt member:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty Hazel. I like all the sparkle.
    Thank you so much, for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card Hazel. Thanks for playing along with my last ever challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really cute Xmas card,
    Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pie's this time,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous trad xams creation sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It took me years to figure out my camera, so I think your photo turned out great for a first outing! lol
    Thanks for linking up at the PPC holiday challenge again :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Hazel, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card Hazel. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute, and I see you are getting in early for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card, Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated