Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

My notes

I made quite a few little altered notebooks for my recent Tearfund sale and this is one of them. They all sold - wish I'd made more, which reminds me that I need to make some more before Friday.

The background is an offcut - another for Pixie's crafty snippets 43 - and the stickers are some that I've had for ages (not sure where they came from originally). 'My notes' was generated on my dymo letratag.



This is also for:

Crafty Ann 76: black and white + one colour
Anything but a card 4
One stop craft 201: anything goes
Fussy & fancy 74: anything goes
Stanp n doodle: anything goes
House of Gilli: anything goes
Lady Anne's anything goes challenge
Deep ocean 36: anything goes
DL.ART thankful Thursday: anything goes
Inspire me Fridays 81
52 card pick up 42

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute redone notebook.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your altered look for this notebook. Great job! Thank you for joining us at stamp-n-doodles Anything Goes Challenge

    Carolyn
    stamp-n-doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super notebook - love those stickers, really useful! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Party. Like your altered notebook. I mailed the one I created with the Copper heat embossed SteamPunk Owl to my daughter with Halloween goodies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful notebook! I love your design, thanks so much for entering it into our Deep Ocean Challenge, Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great notebook. Smashing idea.

    Thank you for joining in at OSCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Hazel, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    so cute notebook. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated