Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Fantasy revisited


Before Christmas I made some stamped shaped cards for a group of crafting friends - in the end I had one spare that I'd made a mess of inside, so I decided to cut and mount it on to a card blank of purple majestic card. The stamped tree is Penny Black fantasy inked with versamark and heat embossed with detail gold powder.


This is for:

A card a day facebook
That craft place: Christmas
Addicted to CAS 4: let's get embossed
Crafting when we can 35: favourite things - one of my favourite Penny Black stamps - and I love stamping and embossing
Stamps & fun = creativity 134: favourite stamps (difficult to have one favourite stamp, but this is definite one of my top favourites)

9 comments:

  1. This is just so elegant! And go, you, for rescuing the card, it looks so good against the rich purple background!

    Stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt, never throw it out!! Words to live by ... and your "rescued" card is a good example --- gorgeous! Love the white with gold embossing and the deep purple backdrop. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, me again! Can you tell I'm working my way through the day backwards :) Another lovely card - I like that stamped tree. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hazel - this is definitely serendipity! How gorgeous is this - love the tree and your embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at A2CAS for this challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous embossing and all that gold! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, very chic. Sorry I'm late commenting. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's some pretty amazing stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated