Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

CHNC challenge extra for May


It doesn't seem possible that it's May already - a third of the year has gone - how did that happen so quickly? Those who have made a start on their Christmas cards will be thankful when it gets nearer to the festive time towards the end of the year. So many crafters have been joining in my CHNC challenges - it's great to see so many like-minded folk getting on with their Christmas cards early. It's now time to begin cards for CHNC challenge extra for May - please visit and see the cards that my guest has supplied for the challenge and, hopefully, you'll join in with the fun.

For my card I used three digital papers supplied by Bugaboo Stamps - 'blue frosty', 'blue frosty' words and 'blue snowflakes', as well as the 'snowman snowflakes' image. I coloured the image with alcohol pens.

I based the card on the sketch given for Cordine's sketch for The Sketchy challenge 46 - I turned the sketch and adapted it a bit:


I used my Die-namics fishtail die - this set of dies are proving so useful, so many sketches atm seem to have these shapes incorporated.

Colours are for Holly jolly Christmas: red, white and blue Christmas.


This is also for:

Crimbo crackers 40: anything goes
Die cuttin' divas 113: anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend: die cuts and/or punches
Card crafters circle 72: boys to men
Live laugh stamp word play Saturday April: weather
QKR stampede 36: favourite things - making Christmas cards, colouring with alcohol pens
Inky linky 12

7 comments:

  1. A great festive snowman, and I like the sketch you used for the card, Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Snowman Hazel. Lovely designed card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like how your image pops against the cool, frosty, blues. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous winter card Hazel! Love this snowman!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Hazel. Great use of the colours for our challenge at Holly Jolly this week. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bugaboo images! Your card is terrific! I have never tried digital papers before. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated