Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

My deer friend


This card is based on Sam's sketch 161 on Sunday sketch and stamp (I've tweaked it a bit):

Once again, I've used part of my old Hunkydory kit, 'my deer friend' elements, as well as some offcuts of other Hunkydory card. There's quite a lot of silver foiling that doesn't show up on the photo - I had to avoid getting glare from it.


This is also for:

Fab 'n' funky 176: animals
Corrosive 176: animal antics
Crimbo crackers 44: you've had it how long? (too long! bought it June last year)
There she goes 212: anything goes
Sister act 12: anything goes
613 avenue create 24: anything goes
DL.ART June: anything goes
Paper playtime 12: anything goes
Make it Monday 145
Inspire me Fridays 108
52 card pickup 2.25

3 comments:

  1. although my comments for these cards are back to front,I love this one too Hazel..gorgeous.
    and again...Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Reminds me of the fawn that was sleeping on my front porch the other day.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated