Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Zentangle heart


This is a bit different for me - I'm not sure that I like it, but it's done now!

The background was created with gesso, paints and my gelli plate using a lattice piece of card and also a Tando mask by Andy Skinner.

I used the Singles zentangle heart stamp by Sam Poole that I bought in Eastbourne (from That Craft Place - a super shop and also a Facebook group). The black lace was also from there. The black bow and black pearls are from stash.


This is for:

Bizzy Becs June: monochromatic + one other colour
CAS on Sunday 10: black and white plus one
Rhedd and rosies 8: ribbons and lace
QKR stampede 42: ribbons & bows
Take time for you 94: background homemade
Heck of a challenge June: bingo - I chose: lace, ribbon, pearls

12 comments:

  1. You've created a fab background for this card, and I like your choice of using the black lace with the zentangle heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card! You have created an amazing background with great colours and depth.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background and your card is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great card Hazel! Love the gelli plate background. Thanks for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the Gelli plate background, so up my street, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. quelle élégance et quel chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Love that black lace!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Hazel Thanks for joining us at a HOAC.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this when I first saw it on Facebook. It's gorgeous Hazel.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Rhedd & Rosies. Hugs
    Fiona x
    PS. I will be joining in your Christmas challenge this week! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful background! The diamond pattern with it's hard edges is perfect contrast to the soft edges of the lace and curvy zentangle heart! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I really like the colour combination, it's very striking! Thanks for playing along at Bizzy Becs this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated