Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Mid month inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April


This is my card for mid month CHNC challenge extra for April - please click on the link to see designs by others in the team. I've just realised that this is very similar to the card I showed for CHNC challenge extra for March ... nevermind!

I've used Bugaboo AKV Nativity - Mary Joseph which I coloured digitally in Microsoft Paint. The background papers are Hunkydory and My Mind's eye - both being from my Christmas offcuts box.


This is also for:

Pixie's snippets week 120
The 12 months of Christmas card link up
My perfect life festive 48 week 14
CRAFT 254: Christmas
Inspiration avenue: music
Take a word: music
My craft creations: anything goes
Crafting by designs April: anything goes
Sister Act 52: anything goes
Just keep on creating April

7 comments:

  1. Super card Hazel - I love Bugaboo images more and more and this one is just perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Hoe fun to have painted it on the computer! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, Hazel love that digi.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely easter card. Thank you for sharing at my craft creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs month long Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the main image on this card, too cute.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated