Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

CHNC challenge extra for July


Can you believe that we are now nearer to Christmas 2014 than last Christmas - it just doesn't seem possible that it's July already, but it is ... and wise crafters are getting on with Christmas creations while this can be done at a leisurely paced compared to nearer the end of the year. I hope that you will be able to join in with your Christmas designs. So, please click on the link for CHNC challenge extra for July and get those Christmas crafting supplies out and link your entries. And please click on the challenge link to see the lovely designs of the rest of the team.

For my design card I used Little penguin winter - winter bench, kindly supplied by the sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured this digitally, and matted on to torn ovals - papers from my offcuts box. The corner pieces were created with a Spellbinders die.


I'm also showing this card for my Patterned Paper July challenge - please click on the link and join in if you can.

This is also for:

The 12 months of Christmas card link up
My time to craft 252: Christmas in June
Fab n funky 222: Christmas
Deep ocean 81: add a sentiment
Pile it on 26: outdoor fun
Papertake: anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Hazel, Thansk for having me as Guest DT this month, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The penguin images by Bugaboo are always adorable. A great layout; I always forget about tearing edges. I gives such a neat bit of texture.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated