Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

CHNC challenge 189:fur and/or feather


Today's CHNC challenge 189 is ''fur and/of feather' - feature an animal and/or a bird on your Christmas creation. Please click on the link and join in the challenge.

This is my card using the same supplies that you've seen for a couple of other previous CHNC challenges - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas and 3D stickers. I used up pieces of paper that were on my workspace when I made the other similar cards.

This is also for:

The 12 months of Christmas card link up
Fitztown 47: anything goes
My craft creations: anything goes
Crafting by designs August anything goes

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Hazel using some of my favourite papers. Many thanks for the beautiful card you sent for my birthday, it was so kind of you. Hope all is well with you and John. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little reindeer on your super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated