Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Playing with washi tapes


I think there should be a warning on this one to put your sunglasses on! I recently bought quite a few reels of bright neon coloured washi tape and decided I would put some on a bright orange card blank with a snippet piece of bright pink pearlescent card from corner to corner and use a bright pick sentiment panel - I think it works quite well.


This is for:

Pixie's snippets week 142 (the pink pearlescent card from corner to corner)
Hiding in my craft room 165: super scraps Saturday
City crafter 229: diagonals
Cardz 4 guyz 36: no patterned paper (don't see why a male shouldn't have bright colours!)
Ooh-la-la 165: birthday boy
Left of center 45: No DP
My Sheri 142: birthday celebrations
Love to create 133: add some lines
That craft place: sentimental
Creative inspirations 280: anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Your card me smile the moment I saw it. You created a beautiful diagonal pattern; fab take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright card to share with us at my Sheri crafts this week. Thanks for linking up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree men like bright colours. Can't remember where I placed my shades. Thanks for sharing this bright and striking card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. A great use of the Washi tape. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! that is bright, so cheery.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations this time.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice idea to just use the washi taps as a BG. Thank you for entering in "Left of Center Creative Challenges."
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sunny and happy card Hazel - I love it!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the diagonal washi tape, fabulous! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully bright and colourful - love washi tape! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it... your washi tape is great!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys - Vic, Guest designer for September. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Great use of the waashi tape. Thank you for joining our "Add some Lines" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Hazel - I keep meaning to use my washi tapes more than I do!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated