Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Bash!


So, Bugaboo is about ready to turn 5 years old this January - Can you believe it?
Hard to believe we've been playing with all these amazing digi images for that long, isn't it?


It's a birthday and every birthday deserves gifts - especially to wonderful supporters like you!

So, get spreading the word - we'll have the cake and ice cream ready (and lots of fun challenges), we just need you and your friends to join the party!

I am so indebted to Bugaboo Stamps - they sponsor all of my CHNC extra challenges as well as regularly giving prizes for my weekly CHNC challenges.

If you love Bugaboo Stamps then please visit Catch the Bug and advertise their 5th birthday celebration on your blog too.

I'm looking forward to joining in the Celebrations - I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated